37 Sunrise Beach Villas : Beach Villas exude Maldivian resort elegance throughout 110 square metres of alluring living space. Take in the endless vista off the shores of Dhigu. Soak in your terrazzo bathtub for two, set in a lush garden.
20 Sunset Beach Villas: At the end of a sun-filled day frolicking on white shores, retreat to your 110 square metres private haven to cool off under the outdoor rain shower and unwind on your very own terrace, steps from the brilliant lagoon. Find romance in your very own Maldivian hideaway.
2 Sunset Pool Villas: Anantara Dhigu’s stylish Pool Villas offer 162 square metres of expansive luxury to pamper and indulge its guests. Plunge into your glittering turquoise pool. Head to your own stretch of powder-white sands. At sunset, settle into pure romance while sipping champagne in the privacy of your own villa.
6 Anantara Pool Villas: Pool Villas unravel 180 square metres of decadent luxury and laid-back comforts. Awaken each morning in a sumptuous king-sized bed. Step down from the sliding doors of your bedroom and take a dip in your full-sized private pool. Spend a leisurely day in an island paradise, then retreat to your villa’s private beachside decking in time to toast the sunset. 2 Anantara Over Water Pool Villas: Anantara Over Water Pool Villas immerse you in signature Anantara style. Presenting a generous 180 square metres in which to hideaway, an expansive living room leads to a palatial bathroom with rain shower, infinity-edge bathtub and private plunge pool overlooking the sea. Savour indelible memories of fleeting beauty – complete bliss on wooden piers over the ocean.
5 Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villas: Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villas offer the ultimate hideaway, with elegant space featuring luxurious facilities over a lavish 312 square metres. These sumptuous villas comprise two bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Enjoy quality time with your loved ones and languish in your private pool as a blissful Maldivian day unfolds.
19 Sunrise Over Water Suites: Unbridled luxury floating on the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean is bestowed over 132 square metres of imaginative space. Lounge on your private waterfront sundeck and enjoy unbroken views of turquoise blue. Rest, read or nap on a tropical wood lounger or king-sized bed.
Recreation & Leisure
- Fully equipped air-conditioned fitness centre
- Infinity-edge beachfront swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Badminton and volleyball courts
- Yoga and meditation sessions by the ocean
- Anantara Cooking School with master chefs, specialising in Maldivian,
- Thai and fusion fl avours
- The water sports centre, Aquafanatics, offers an extensive equipment
- selection, from windsurfi ng and kitesurfi ng to waterskiing and
- parasailing, with an array of complimentary non-motorised activities
- Jetskiing and propelling through the water with the handheld Seabob
- Surf School (ideal surfi ng from April to October). Unlike other surfi ng
- destinations where crowds prevail, the Anantara surf is one of the
- last places on earth where you can feel as though the waves
- belong only to you
- Deep-sea game or traditional hand-line fi shing
- Sailing excursions and island-hopping adventures on a traditional
- dhoni, Topcat catamaran, motorised Hobie Bravo or speedboat
- Scenic seaplane fl ights
- Diving and snorkelling
Restaurants & Bars
Between the temptations on offer at Anantara Dhigu and those of its sister resort Anantara Veli, an array of casual and fine dining destinations is yours to savour.
Fushi Café – An elegant café serving a sumptuous breakfast buffet and a nightly changing selection of international cuisine along the beach.
Aqua Bar – Treat yourself to a light lunch and savour spirited cocktails by an expansive infi nity-edge pool overlooking the lagoon. Admire a perfect sunset from the mezzanine, accompanied by the smooth sounds of Lounge Music.
Fuddan Fusion Grill – On a timber deck over clear waters, sample the freshest seafood scooped straight from the ocean or feast on imported steaks at the signature grill as you gaze across the Indian Ocean.
The coconut tree’s smooth trunk rises tall and proud from tropical shorelines to bestow welcome shade and thirst quenching, edible fruit. One of life’s most recognisable exotic harvests, this humble fruit symbolises far more than tropical replenishment. Experience coconut’s revered hydrating and nourishing enrichment, with signature sequences that shower guests in Asia’s most exquisite natural elixirs.
Beach weddings at Anantara Dhigu
Seal your love amidst the splendour of the Maldivian sunset. Exchange vows overlooking the breathtaking Indian Ocean and feel the traditional beat of island drums as you make an everlasting promise to each other.
Weddings in the Maldives are a magical experience. Celebrate your private wedding reception under a secluded ‘faree’ tent on a deserted stretch of sand as you gaze at the bright stars, fresh Maldivian seafood grilling on the beach. Symbolic Maldives island weddings at Anantara take care of every detail to ensure your special day goes without a hitch. Whether renewing your vows or making them for the first time, let Anantara take care of everything, from bridal party spa treatments to a timeless ceremony in a choice of settings.
- The resort features a cooking school
- Surf School with courses and trips
- Access to Anantara Veli Facilities
- Sailing excursions and island-hopping adventures
- Dining location of your choice: yacht, sand bank or private island
Inner Maldives Score
Resort Knowledge Section
- Location: Dhigufinolhu Island, South Male
- Resort Type: Wedding, Honeymoon, Surfing
- Room & Suites: 57 Beach Villas, 8 Pool Villas, 2 Over Water Pool Villas, 5 Two Bedroom Pool Villas, 38 Over Water Suites
- Restaurants: 4 Fine Dinning Destinations or A Romantic Dinning by Design as per desired location
- Transfer: Speedboat
- Distance Time: 35 minutes via speedboat
- Spa: Anantara Spa at Dhigu is a true oasis of tranquillity on Over Water Suites